Squiggle and the Line


Well, given the 11 other models at Squiggle I decided to see how THEY went picking Line bets.

I tabulated success over the 44 games in rounds 7 to 11, and also just for the 12 selected games by Defender.

While defender made $1.60 (all $10 bets) if all games were bet on, and 5 models went backwards HPN is the standout, making $78 over the 5 rounds.

Of course over the 12 Defender selected games:
     1)     Defender made $72
     2)     HPN actually loses $43

WTF

When Defender is right HPN is wrong and vice versa.

I decided to look at HPN on all games EXCEPT the games Defender self selected - WOW
HPN makes $121 over 23 $10 line bets.

While I can only fine tune and fully understand defender, I may be able to make use of HPN, plus if the trend continues over time the combination of the models may be greater than either.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not for the faint of Math