Total Game Score Betting

A new area to expand into?

Several online pundits have asked how well Mullumby Defender goes with total game score bets.

In truth, I don't know.

I DO know my predicted scores (and therefore game total) for every game for the previous 5 years.

Given time I can pull the actual game totals AND the betting GTL (game total line?) from footywire.

Is it possible Mullumby Defender will be even better at game total lines than normal line betting?

I suppose it is worth a hard look.

tonight what was the bet tonight?
Mullumby Defender predicted 66 to 61 Swans win (which with Swans -15 line would give a winning line bet on the Cats) for a total game score of 127. Actual score 59 to 71 game score of 130. Can I assume that is close enough (-3) that a successful bet could have been laid?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not for the faint of Math